Friday, February 3, 2012

Just like Hedi

Oh ya...what other webcam girl that you know of can use power tools well...probably a few but hey I am still proud of this. I took these old boards from the window remodel that my landlord did a while back and re-purposed and re-used them to give me some more bookshelf space. Here is the before


and then here is the after.




I also took the long skinny board in the first picture and painted it and then put some big hooks in it. I then put it above my kitchen window to hang my pots from. Both of these projects barely cost me any money and only a few hours of my time. In fact the boards were free, the paint was also free (supplied by landlord and leftover from previously mentioned window project). The only thing that cost me anything was the hardware. The box of big hooks for the pots was about $6 and i have a ton left over. The brackets for the shelves (for all of them total) was only $6 as well. So in total it was only $12 total! Well worth it I say. I can't wait to decorate these.

Anyways Love you all. Hope you guys have a great weekend!



-Ambient Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment