Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tuesday Tease

Introducing Tuesday Tease. This is part of the show, Ladies and Gents, where Ambient Magic puts out a new sexy video every Tuesday. That's right.... Every Tuesday!! And you lucky viewers get to see a Free trailer of it. You heard me.... for FREE. 


I'm BACCCCK! Sry the post is late but.. Finally after way too long I am feeling better. And have I got a treat for you. I did my first EVER Girl on Girl Photo shoot.  And not only that. We shot a 16 min long sex video as well.

Here are some freebies of what we did.

(me: being demure lol) 

 (mmm Rogue being sexy)

(Me: wearing short shorts hehe)

Ok, now  you guys get all the yummy links if you want it and I know you do. ;)

Teaser Trailer that will leave you wanting MORE:  Catch a glimpse at the amazing, sexual and sensual girl-girl video I did with @Rogue6969. I have it up for free  Here but only until Sunday


Double Trouble Photo Shoot: Get two girls for the price of one. Over 70 High Definiton Pictures of Ambient Magic and Rogue. Devour every inch as they tease and strip making you hard as a rock
Sexy Teases, Beautiful Nudes, The complete package. Get it Here

 

 Girl on Girl Blood boiling action: Watch amazing girl on girl action as Ambient Magic and Rogue play with each other for the first time EVER. Licking, sucking, toy play. You won't wanna miss this...
Enjoy every second of this 16 min long video recorded in HD Get it Here on Sale 33% Off

 

 



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment