Monday, September 19, 2011

Dont Get Burned






I simply want to warn all you girls out there. Be careful. Guys will take advantage of you. I am wary about guys that want freebies. I dont give anything away unless i get something out of it. It can be very hard to do especially when you like the guy your talking to. I find that typing cyber sex is probably the hardest to charge people for. I usually make it cheap since it's just typing. I charge about 5 bucks for 10 mins of cyber chat. Anyways before you give something away think about it real hard.

-Ambient Magic

2 comments:

  1. This post deserves a +1, :applause:, and various forms of confetti thrown on it. Very very very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) lol love the confetti, just checked out your blog btw, very nice

    ReplyDelete