Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Well Fuck

Ya, I thought i should give all of you guys an update about what happened yesterday. I was finally able to start camming after my monthly week off. I had just taken a shower and eaten a small dinner. I was watching tv and putting on my makeup when my stomach started to hurt. I thought it was just indigestion. But then it got progressively worse and worse. I had the most horrible throbbing and stabbing pain in my abdomen. It then spread to my back. Between my shoulders and then to my chest. I had no idea what it was. Then it became hard to breathe and every time i tried to take deep breaths to calm down the stabbing pain felt like it was crushing my lungs.  I looked up my symptoms and all i could find in my quick search was that i should get immediate medical assistance.

So i called my mom and let them know i was going to the hospital. We drove there and they got me right in. By the time we got there i was crying (i dont cry, im pretty tough about pain). I was really scared at that point. They put me in a room and i waited for 30 mins before they came in and started an iv. Then it took another 20 mins for them to give me any drugs. The entire time i was crying and i couldn't sit still because no matter how i moved or sat or lay down it hurt. My poor mom tried to tell me jokes to keep me entertained and to distract me. Finally the doctor came in, and she really had no bedside manner whatsoever. The nurse was really nice however. Then they gave my anti-nausea meds. Then she gave me Dilaudid. It was pretty much immediate relief. I was sooo happy. I could finally lay there in hardly any pain. I waited another 20 mins for them to get the test results. They said my scans were normal except for the gull stones. And that i needed to stay away from high fat foods and a lot of dairy. So that was good news. They gave me a prescription for some pain meds and sent me on my way.

Talk about surprising. I have never really ever had any major medical problems. This came out of the blue. One more fucking thing i needed, more bills. Sigh So that means no mini vacation for me. Which pisses me off but what's a girl to do. I have to be responsible before i play. I hope things get better here soon. I will be camming as soon as i can. Bills and all that. I love you all. Hope your week is better than mine.

Kisses

<3 Ambient Magic





No comments:

Post a Comment