Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th and Domming

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say a few things today. First of all Happy Independence Day. What a great day to be an American. Where we have the freedom to cum on cam for money whenever i want LOL. Seriously though, my thoughts go out to all the military forces that are out there fighting for us and for all the people at home that make America a great place. I wanna send a shout out to some of the military fans that I have out there that I have had awesome privates with.

So I hope that you are spending you day with your family or shooting off lots of fireworks and possibly getting drunk and having fun. I went to fireworks on Friday and I thoroughly enjoyed them. Today I slept in real late and now i am watching Blood+ on Netflix. My husband made pancakes and coffee and we had some pretty awesome wake-up sex this morning.  My toy just cant compare to his dick being inside me thrusting back and forth. mmmm

So I also wanted to talk about my really first Dominating/rough guy on cam. I have stated before that I think that I tend to lean towards being a sub though that i can go both ways. Most of my guys on cam want me to domme them. This guy was awesome. He came into my free chat and sat there a while. I normally will pvt message those guys at least a hi and he said I want to be rough and verbally abusive to you, did I come into the right room. He was very polite. It was sooo much fun. I wont go into all the details, but being "forced" to do things made me so hot. By the end I came so hard that my eyes rolled back into my head and it felt like it went on for forever. I loved it. I hope he come back. He even tipped me and spent time talking to me afterwards. It was great.

I hope you enjoyed my random blog. Again have a great holiday guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment