Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stretching Before Cumming?

I just had to post a quick blog about something that just happened to me. I had been an cam for about 6 hours and had came who knows how many times. And the last guy of the night I was doing the "show" and as i came I think i pulled a muscle in my thigh. LOL. It just made me laugh so hard and i immediately thought about stretching before sex. I can see it now.

Me: Hey honny, wanna have sex?

Him: Sure thing love, lets get ready

Me: Ok lets start stretching!

go to image of us stretching our arms and stretching out our calfs against the wall, touching our toes etc... LMAO.

Oh and I just had to say the I had an interview with Benic from Elm Ave and it was great. It went really well. Benic was so nice and I think he and I got along really well. I can't wait to see the final product. Anyways love you all.

<3 Ambient

No comments:

Post a Comment