Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sad Face

:(

Well they cancelled on us. 30 mins before we were suppose to go. I am very disappointed. I had already gotten ready and cleaned up super nice and had gotten my play bag together. Sigh. Its a part of swinging I guess. Even though we have play with these guys before and they are awesome...I just got my hopes up. I understand they had a emergency. But still left sad and feeling unfulfilled.... I cant even feel like i can cam. I'd just be all sad and no one wants to see a sad ambient. and on that note i should end this post. Maybe i'll go play some video games, watch some star trek and then maybe have sex later if the hubby can convince me.


<3 Ambient Magic

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't get to have fun. Too bad you didn't live closer to me, I'd love to have some fun with ya. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks viper. thats what i was thinkin. none of my guys would stand me up if at all possible.

    ReplyDelete