Thursday, December 22, 2011

Breathe the Night


What is it about the night? There is a haunting beauty that pervades my innermost thoughts during the night. A stillness that quiets my soul. A freedom to simply be quiet and to simply be me. Even in the stillness there is a melody that overrides chaos into silence. Pleasured memories of sensual filled nights. Small smiles of remembered delights. Honesty of thought. Purity of emotion. Clarity of mind... All is possible in the night. A walk in the brisk winter air. Stars shinning. Peace. Breath misting as you walk. The sound of nothing but your own footsteps.  Simply being. Being one with the shadows. No fear. For the shadows give us the ability to completely relax into who we really are... What is our purpose?...Who are we really? A sadness that puts mundane into perspective. Breathe. Enveloped by  haunting beauty.  The Night....



A little different than what I normally post. But i simply had to share. A poem? Prose? Feel free to call it what you want.  My brain was in this mode. I'm not sure why but i feel cleansed. I hope this made you stop from your day and really think of the melody and beauty that surrounds us.

-Ambient

1 comment:

  1. I Love just the way you are .. I wish I can see you soon my dear :)

    ReplyDelete