Monday, December 5, 2011

Exclusive Deal




The first TWENTY people who buy one of the NEW videos - will get an exclusive video. 

Never seen before, will NEVER be seen again. This is just for my most favorite and loyal customers by way of saying thanks!"


New Content


Exclusive video:  never before seen, never will be seen again. 5 mins long, Get it while you can

School Girl Escapes: In this smoking hot video I go all out and tell naughty stories of what i did exactly to my teachers to get good grades. At the end I show you how naughty I really am... 10 mins long, hd $15

School Girl Sex:  My newest b/g content. My wettest yet video. I get all hot and dressed up in this outfit and a tiny white little thong and white thigh highs. watch as I strip and have my guy run his hands all over my body. Imagine my tongue on you as I suck his cock from multiple angles. Feel me bounce on his rock hard dick in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Then watch me cum and get pounded from behind. 12 mins long!! hd, only $30 (for my best video its quite a deal)

Messy BJ: In this video I take my realistic toy and lick and tease you. Wearing ruby red lipstick and black eyeliner, watch it run everywhere as i get really sloppy and gag on your dick. Imagine how good that would feel. 5 mins long $15


Want in? 
Go to either my MyGirlFund and contribute
Or go to my Elm Ave and Get one of these videos

No comments:

Post a Comment