Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Web Camming Fun




Hey Guys. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. My Christmas was nice. On Friday we went to the band party. It was fun. We got smashed sang karaoke with the really loud amps from the bands stuff. We stayed the night (which we had planned on) and went home the next morning. There was really good food. The rhythm guitarist cooked and brought this really amazing dip and deserts. It was a fun filled night. Then on Saturday night we went to the family get together. My mom went all out on the dinner. Ham and mashed potatoes. I got a ton of things I needed which was very nice but not a ton of stuff I wanted. Eh, oh well it was still really nice getting what i got. :D It was a practical Christmas. I had a good time.

Anyways after missing camming because of the holidays i jumped on cam last night. This picture is the outfit i was wearing. I got on to see some of my regulars that I had been missing. I love camming. It is so fun and naughty. I think I came probably more times than I can count. It was a very very very fun filled night.  Now to just get my guy feeling better so I can pounce on him. Because we all know...cock is way better than a toy...




Anyways. I loves your faces. Mwah


Ambient Magic


P.S I offer cam shows on Skype. Email me at (ambientmagic@hotmail.com) if you want to get naughty with me!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment