Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Feeling Better






Hey guys. :) I am feeling a bit better. It's been a week since my surgery. It looks like I am just going to have some tiny scars. Which makes me feel a tad bit better about having scars in the first place... Anyways. I am feeling around 60% . So hopefully I continue to feel better as the days past. I have my follow up with the doc on the 31st. Lets hope he gives me the go ahead to start doing more strenuous things soon.

I have so many things that I need to do. Work is piling up. Which is a good thing but I can't do it yet and that's money that I don't have in my pocket yet. Le sigh anyways. This will all be over soon. Then I won't have to deal with gallstones ever again. 

Again thank you all. To everyone that helped out, sent well wishes and made me smile these past few days. Kisses to all of you.


-Ambient Magic

1 comment:

  1. I have made a real living doing what comes natural – I treat every client like they are the only one in my life – and they keep coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete