Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Update on Things






So I've been AWOL. Life has been pretty sucky lately. Not been feeling well. AS you all know, i am having Gallbladder issues. Well I finally went to the doctor after putting it off and trying to deal with it naturally and by eating better. But my attacks and pain just got worse. When I went to the doctor he said that my body is just creating these stones and that it isn't from eating fatty foods or anything like that. And that he wanted me to have surgery asap so that the possibility of complications is lowered.

So my surgery is scheduled for the 16th. I am going to be honest. I'm a tad scared. I am told that it is a pretty easy operation but I will still be under and of course there is always the possibility of complications with any surgery. Sigh

Anyways.  It not need be said that money will be tight. If you feel like donating to help, email me ambientmagic@hotmail.com If you dont or cant send me anything I will be happy with any good thoughts or prayers that you can send my way. I love you all. Thank you for everything guys.


Love

Ambient Magic


p.s. hopefully my nurses look like the pic. hehe ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment