Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Tease (Back at Last)

Introducing Tuesday Tease. This is part of the show, Ladies and Gents, where Ambient Magic puts out a new sexy video every Tuesday. That's right.... Every Tuesday!! And you lucky viewers get to see a Free trailer of it. You heard me.... for FREE.
 


This video has everything. I start stripping for my guy, getting down on my knees and sucking and licking his hard cock while he watches from his point of video. Then watch in as he licks my wet pussy and fingers me. Watch from my view and his view as he pleases me with my favorite move (fingers in my pussy and ass) Then every jiggles as he fucks me doggystyle and finally as I beg him to cum he cums inside me. Giving you great views of the cream 



Finally feeling SOOO much better. Hopefully I will get the offical ok from the Doc on Thursday. 

Enjoy the video all. Feel free to comment if you like it. ;)

If you want the full 9 min video. Get it Here

No comments:

Post a Comment