Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Desire and Power





Let's be honest. All of us webcam models plague on other men (and women's) desire. They log into our web chat and are thence enticed into Private chat.  This process is how we make our money. We all know the drill but what i have been finding out about myself has surprised me. I am finding that i get a sense of power from this. And i like it! I have the control over other men. I can control their most intimate fantasies with a twirl of my hair or a lick of my lips. And then that thought just grows. If we go private I become the embodiment of everything they want.  Even though i am "playing" roles (depending on the customer) it is still me that has the power. It is weird the things I have been learning about myself when i thought that i was a fairly introspective person. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that i get a lot of guys that want me to domme them? Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Anyways I have been doing decent on my normal site. Every time i get on i have had a goal to make 100$ (whether that takes 2 hours or 5) I have worked 20 hours and made 540$ ( about 27$/hour). It kinda grinds my gears that I could have already doubled that amount at mfc if i had been getting 60%.  But for the moment it doesnt matter. It would take me almost triple the time at normal job to make that kinda dough.

Speaking of mfc. They got back to me. They accepted my application and i have filled out all my profile stuff and all that. They just have to approve my documents and i am all set to go. They told me to explore the site in the meantime. I have tried to explore it but i think the site is very poorly organized. I have had trouble navigating it. anyways the tornado sirens are going off atm so i better go just in case lol

Ambient

1 comment:

  1. Ms Ambient ... those thoughts of power are EXACTLY what i believe about Female Superiority. All of us men are like that somehow, though most don't acknowledge it. A woman is so sensuous and gorgeous that we can't resist. Instead of acting like an egotistical, arrogant dude who insists on taking control, i readily acknowlege a Woman's power ... and i welcome it. Now, i also know that sometimes a Woman wants to be taken and handled ... mmmmm ... and that's so erotic, too. Truly, i like it all, but i readily recognize the power that an erotic Woman holds over me.

    ReplyDelete