Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My First Night


So it went better than i expected. I was really nervous at first. I came home from normal job and then it took me two hours to prepare lol. I made sure everything was perfect. In four hours i made 86$. Which is alot less than i thought i would be getting but that would take me 10+ hours to get that at normal job so i cant complain.

So most everyone was really nice. I did have two dudes over the course of the night that were all "if you woulds shape up some you'd be a bombshell" and one asshole asked if i was pregnant but he left right after that so i ignored it. One the other side of the hand though. I had guys that wanted to kiss my belly and etc. My first private guy was really nice. He was more of a talker and all i had to do was get naked. He spent 30 mins with me. That was nice. And then i had a guy who kept private messaging me most of the night but ended up not being able to resist and went and put money in account to private with me for about 10 mins. He wanted me to dominate him. I told him that i have never done that before but that i would be willing to try. I liked it. i took my panties and flicked them at the screen like a whip lol.

So i was on about 4 and 1/2 hours and i think that is going to be my max a day unless i don't have to normal work that day. I could tell that i was getting tired there at the end.

-Love Ambient

No comments:

Post a Comment