Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's Best



Hey all,


It'll be a quick one today. I have been making about  $100 every time I am online. I had one guy last night who spent 35 mins with me. (he spent 139$ on me and i got 40$ of that...its only 30%....) He was nice. We talked a lot and i slowly brought it around to sex. He is a college professor and I made up this story about me being a student trying to get some extra credit. I pretended we are going over drama lines and i get down on my knees and slowly unbuckle his pants and then pull down the zipper with my teeth (while he continues to read the lines) and then i take his dick out and tease him with my tongue by slowly flicking it across the head... And then when he cant stand the tease any more I push him down on his back on his desk. Papers and pens flying off the desk recklessly falling on the floor. I will leave you to imagine what happens next. Lol lets just say that I got an a+.

I also made up a very good story for the guys that want me to dominate them. I am still getting a bunch of those dudes. I think i am actually enjoying it. I have 2 different vibrators and i pretend that one is the guy that i am camming dick's and then the other one is some other guy's dick that i just brought into tease the one i have "tied" up. It gets interesting lol.

Well i am thinking about looking at other sites. I am making decent money but i want to see whats out there. I am looking into mfc and livejasmin. Maybe i will have two accounts. I dont know really. I sent an application to both sites. We will see what comes of it. Hopefully more money  and not just 30% lol

2 comments:

  1. With MFC you get 60% of the takings which is $3 a min private, tips wise you get the full value of whatever they tip. Tokens are worth 5 cents each. My blog explains MFC better. I havent found a better paying site yet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also don't waste your time with livejasmin. Their pay is probably worse that the site you are currently on. xx

    ReplyDelete