Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Dreams






This Tattoo is what i want for Christmas. I have wanted this tattoo for about 3 years but never had the spare cash to get it.  The guy that I went to says that it would cost me about $900 and would take about 3 stages. So, I would love to have at least 1 stage of this done for my Christmas present.

If you want to help you can contribute here at my ELM profile. I have Sexy XXX videos and picture sets that range from only $5 to my most expensive videos at $25. I am also offering Skype shows if you pay through the ELM site. It is 25 credits for 10 mins. Every sale that I get in November is going to this until I can buy this for my Christmas present for myself.

I love you all. I hope your holidays are going well so far.

-Ambient

No comments:

Post a Comment