Friday, November 4, 2011

New things in the Works and updates

Hey all,

I thought that i would give you all a nice update on everything. I wanted to thank everyone that entered my contest on MGF. I didn't get as many entries as i thought that i would, but for my first contest i feel that i did well. I also got to meet some awesome new people by doing the contest. I might do another contest of a different sort here soon. I am in the process of having my own Independent web cam site built. For all my naughty xxx content. But I will give you more details on that later as well more details on the contest i will do for it.

Also I am adding a feedback page to my blog here. If you want to contribute. send me an email with what you want to say. I am more than willing to make it annoymous if you want, or i will do a link your business or website if you want as well. Just let me know on that front.

Lets see, on another good note. I finally got my car paid off!!!!!!!! God that was 4 years of paying $300 a month for a car that really isn't worth that at all. I am super happy about that. Getting that much closer to being out of debt. Life is picking up and my mind is getting happier by the second.


 Anyways I have girl advice to blog about now. So guys feel free to stop reading here if you want!

If you girls follow my Twitter you will know that i got scammed. One of my regulars jipped me outta $300. Live and learn. I have learned that no matter if they are your regulars, you trust them or even if you like the guy....do not and i repeat do not do anything for free. Do not send things first with out payment. Seriously. Your life will be better off that way.

Anyways enough of the rant/advice thing. I will update will more details as I get them.

Love you all

 Kisses

Ambient Magic

2 comments:

  1. Well, it was a pleasure to meet you too. :D Really glad that I entered. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're good at something, never do it for free. Plus, if they want it that bad they'll pay for it. No pay, no play. It's only fair :D

    ReplyDelete