Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Being Sick Sucks


So I thought i should tell you all why i have been afk. As much as i would like to be on cam, making money and having a good time, being in pain has put a kink in those plans. For those who have not been keeping up with my twitter. I was recently in the hospital. I had a Gall Bladder attack. If you have never had the pleasure of that pain, then let me explain. It starts where you just feel full, and then it progressing in discomfort until it hits pain that starts in your stomach and just then encompasses your entire torso. It gets so bad that every time you try and take a breath you cant get a full one cuz of the pain. That description pales in comparison. It was just ...fucking....awful.

So they did tests and told me that I have Gall Stones. Which, who in hell knows how I got them. I feel like I am old. I am 22 for fucks sake. Its a silly thought but i feel like my body has betrayed me. Anyways they want me to have surgery to take them out. Or take my gall bladder out. I have to make an appointment with the doc to discuss the details. So that will be fun....ya....fun (face palm). I don't want to have the surgery. But i have been told by family and friends that i should go ahead and get it and damn the consequences. Which would be TONS of money and being in the hospital for up to 5 days plus recovery time at home. Not my idea of a good time. If they give me good meds at least i will be able to handle it.

So that is what has been going on with me. I will update you once i talk to the doctor and give him all of my money....


-Ambient

No comments:

Post a Comment