Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Goal right now

Hey Everyone,

Another update style of blog for the moment. I added a paypal donate button  in the top right hand corner there. I am trying to get a few goals taken care of. First Goal on my mind is rent! Lol. My guy is in that annoying space in between starting a job and waiting to get paid and I am unlucky enough for rent to come right in between that space. My rent is $525 and I am $100 short. I have to have it by Monday. If there is any way that you can help it would be most appreciated. Even if it is only $1 or if you can't do that then simply retweet my blog link on twitter. If you do donate you will be spoiled I promise you that.

Anyways enough of the "poor, woe is me stuff" I hate having to ask for help. But a girl does what she has to do.

Thanks for any and all help.

I love you all. :D

<3 Ambient

No comments:

Post a Comment