Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party, but no swinging





So tonight was the much looked forward to Halloween Party. We were the first to arrive...always a tad awkward but it was still cool. We went with my Twin sister and her husband. He was Jack Sparrow (did the voice and the walk and everything). She was a lion tamer. The hubby was the Red Masque from Poe's poems and I was Amelia Earhart. We had some of the best costumes in the place. The room was very well Halloween-ed out. It looked cool as shit. There was fog and scary stuff all over the place. Food and drinks. It was very cool. BUT...(of course there is a but) it wasn't a swinger party....

I just feel that i can't be myself in a "vanilla" party. Maybe Its just me but i wanted to be my normal slutty, cam model, swinger self. I wanted to dance and possibly strip and end up having an orgy of hot sex with a bunch of the couples that were there. There were some fucking ....HOTT girls there. Wearing some realllllllly slutty things. This one girl was in a Christmas nighty of a sorts and she kept bending over and showing everyone her ass. My god. I just wanted to tear off that flimsy outfit she had on and proceed to...lets just say do "naughty things" to her.

Anyways enough of fun time, down to business. There is only 1 day left in my raffle. See my previous blog to get the details on what you will win. I will be giving 5 VIP spots away. It is only $5 to enter the contest and at least you will win one video if you dont get a vip spot. Everybody is a winner. All you have to do is follow the link, join the site if you haven't already and then click the contribute button.


here is the link :)
  http://www.mygirlfund.com/FantasyGamerGirl 


I love you all. Kisses

Ambient

No comments:

Post a Comment