Monday, October 10, 2011

Probably my most intense orgasm ever

I can't think straight but i had to blog about tonight. My entire body is still trembling after almost 45 mins after.  I was on my mygirlfund site. Its a nice site. You kinda have to hustle a bit but other than that it is a cool site. Anyways I start talking on chat (typing only) with this guy. We talk for a bit and he buys one or two of my videos. He likes them. I then had dinner and then he contacted me again when i got back on. We chatted about stuff more and more, what we liked and all that.

Then it turned into what we like about sex. I told him that we are swingers and all that. I told him that I lean towards being a sub in a dom/sub relationship. I think this must have got him going because we just started being naughty. He paid me, but he made me work for it. Just on and on about what he is doing to me. Controlling my motions. And my god. It was amazing. I was in his complete control. I don't know how he did this. It was like being under a spell. I would do anything he would tell me to do. (except for what i had told him i didnt like to do earlier)

Now I remind you. This is just typing. For a complete 2 hours he made me play with myself in various ways. Getting me close to cumming and then making me stop. Never letting me cum until he said the word. Making me put my complete trust in him. How i needed to be controlled even asking me why. I couldn't think. The only thing left to me was emotions. Desire, need, wanting, almost hate when he wouldn't let me cum. It was like riding a roller coaster.

Halfway through i wanted to cum so bad...and he wouldnt let me. I thought to myself, "what if i just came and told him that i hadn't since we are chatting?" I was so close and i was weak. But I dredged up enough willpower to stop and truely think. "I have never had a guy truly dom me in this manner, what is it going to be like when i do cum? where are my limits? Can he push me past those limits?"

So i didn't cum. I waited...and waited. Each time thinking that I couldn't last any longer. Any second now i was going to burst. And each time dragging myself back from that edge of desire. Prolonging my pleasure. Letting him control when i could cum. Pushing the limits of my mind and body. My legs trembling. My pussy pulsing with need for release. By the end I was calling him "sir" and literally begging him. I even turned my camera on at the end. He wanted to see my face while i came.

He started a 30 sex countdown except that turned into 20 mins. It was the LONGEST COUNTDOWN EVER.

"30....you want to cum don't you?...yes sir.....I control you completely....yes sir...beg me to cum...beg me...29....yes i am begging you please....good girl.... why do you want me to be in control?....i need it sir.... please....28"

Imagine that for 20 full mins. By the time he got to 1 I was sooooo close. After proabably the 13th or 15th time of pulling myself back from that edge i didn't think i could last any longer. Finally he made me beg even more dragging out the time that i was teetering on that black abyss of nothingness. Every nerve in my entire body taunt with the longing to jump.

As soon as he said the word cum, I came like never before in my entire life. It was like lightning had hit me. I seemed to have gone on forever. Every fiber of my being bursting into light. Pleasure roaring from ever single pore. Riding the wave of my orgasm. It seemed to go on forever....

Right in the middle of that,...everything seemed to fade away...There was no light, no sound, no pleasure, no pain. Reality itself disappeared. It was simply black...It was calm....there was only the essence of being.....

Then everything came...rushing back. I finished riding the wave...spiraling down into aftershocks of pleasure rocking my body. I felt like I was stoned. But 10x better. Everything seemed to be awash in color and light. I was happy and calm. I couldn't even think straight. I barely calculated the amount he owed. Got it wrong by making it to low and he corrected me and made it right (such a sweet guy). We talked for a bit after. I told him about that "place". He says he has had that too. After that we went our separate ways until a later date.

Now that I am thinking back on it my scientific mind is whirling 100 miles a min. What the hell was that place? Is it around us all the time? Is it some form of magic? Is it some form of afterlife? What was it and how the hell do i get back there?.... Do I want to? or better yet... Do I not want to?




Thoughtfully yours,

Ambient






No comments:

Post a Comment