Sunday, October 16, 2011

Meeting Undress Jess

How is everyone one on this beautiful Sunday? I'm doing really well. I slept for far too long however. But to give me credit I did drive almost half of the state yesterday. I spent 3 hours driving to a place on the Ohio river and then spent 2 hours there and then drove 3 hours back. It was a burlesque show that I went too. Undress Jess (that i have only met thru the internet until last night) was in the show and invited me down since we don't live that super far away from one another.

The Burlesque show was awesome. It was funny and sexy and waaaay to much of a tease. There was this one girl that was hula hooping and omg....I didn't know that hula hooping was so sexy. But DAMN. That is all i have to say about her. And Undress Jess that was in the show. Is such a good dancer. Not to mention really freaking pretty. We got to talk for a bit in between the show during intermission. And she was really nice. She invited me to come down again sometime and do a photo shoot with her. I have some silly candids we did together quickly but I have to get them off my camera.

Anyways got a question for you guys. Why the hell does driving take so much outta you? I mean really, all you are doing is sitting there. Especially if you have cruise control. I did have fun driving though. My twin and my friend came down with me and on the way there we had girl talk. And i LOVE girl talk. And then on the way back we had the music pumped and were like dancing and singing the songs on the radio at the top of our lungs, hahaha. Good times. Good times. :D


Kisses


Ambient Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment