Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Avengers Anyone?

Ok guys who is super excited for this movie to come out. And not just because of Scarlet. Though I do have to say her in that skin tight outfit is a big plus. They just came out with the Official Trailer for the movie. here is the link for the Avenger's Trailer

This movie has to be setting record for the longest tease ever!!!!! I'm serious how long have they been advertising and leading up to this movie? What has it been? I think at least five years. I know the first time I saw that they were gonna make the movie was at the end of Ironman. With all this hype I really hope the movie will be able to compare to my (and i'm sure others) expectations.

Speaking of Ironman, What is your favorite superhero movie. And what movie do you want Holleywood to make next? I find it hard to choose a favorite. But Ironman is probably my number one with The Dark knight coming in at a close second and then followed by Thor. I haven't seen the Green Lantern yet. What are your opinions guys?

Until I blog randomly again ;)

Kisses :) 
-Ambient Magic

ps feel free to comment guys i wont bite....(unless u want that lol)

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I can't wait! Serious comic geek right here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. read some of your blog btw. It is very nice. I enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot! I've been away from it for a while. Back now though. Hope you continue to visit and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete