Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oktoberfest

So yesterday i made a ton of content for all of you guys. The hubby spent the day with the band practicing. So i was at home all by myself (therefore the content making). I was sad and missing him. But then he came home and said we were going to go to Oktoberfest. If you don't know what that is, it is a little festival that occurs during the first week in October. There is tons of beer, games, food, rides, a flea market etc. I was really excited to go.

We haven't been out on a real date in a while. He then told me that all the guys from the band we going to come as well. That made we really happy. It was cold as shit but i wore my nice really warm leather jacket. We got there and I swear I got a tenderloin and it had to be as big as my head. It was HUGE. I could barely finish it. My friend even got some gator. Like a gator sandwich. Haha he said that it was really good. Maybe next year I will try one.

There were a ton of people there. The 6 of us all there had a great time. I didn't get to play any games but I got some really cool stuff at the flea market. I got a really pretty silk dress for only $6. I might wear it for a photo shoot or a cam session here soon. I also got a red Japanese parasol. I can't wait to use that in a photo shoot. We also got a machete. I didn't know they were so big. Its pretty cool.

Well afterwards we all went to steak and shake to get warm and talk more. We got there and after we had been seated for a while 2 of our gamer friends walked in that we hadn't seen in months. It was really nice to see them. We laughed so much. The food was good too. I love that place.

Then on the way home, hubby and I were listening to the silliest songs. We were singing at the top of our lungs to groups like Teniaous D, The bloodhound gang, and The midnight Beast. It was such a nice night. The hubby and I sing well together. I like to sing the alto/harmony part and he is good at the lead and the melody (he IS the lead singer of his band). Singing in harmony with him makes me happy.


Anyways enough of my gushing. I love you all. Kisses


Ambient Magic



No comments:

Post a Comment