Thursday, January 5, 2012

I am a Dirty Girl



So I was getting ready to get in the shower. I was a dirty girl. But I was horny so I purposefully slowly peeled off my clothes in my guy's vision. It only took a second for him to notice. I gave him my best come fuck me look and then walked into the bathroom. Pretending to ignore him as he followed me, I turned the shower on. He slowly came into the room and rubbed his hands over my naked ass. I turned and kisses him lightly and teased his hard cock by rubbing my body against it. I saw his eyes flash with desire as I teased him.

He then suddenly pushed me up against the wall, hard. One hand holding me in place as his other hand explored and his mouth sucked on my supple breasts.....

(hmmm should i tell you guys the rest of the story)


....

I think not. Lets just say that i am very very dirty girl.


-Ambient


Want something to rock your world? check out all the sexy things I have for instant download... Extralunchmoney

No comments:

Post a Comment