Sunday, January 29, 2012

Swinger Mentality also Sunday Music Selection




 

 

 
 


 ( music that i like for you to listen to while you enjoy your sunday and read the rest of this long ass post ;D )



 For those of my followers that dont know that my husband and I swing...well now you know. lol. Anyways, We have been talking to this new couple. About 2 weeks ago we met them just for dinner to see if things clicked. They did, really well. So we met them again last night.

We all met up for dinner again. I love going to dinner with swingers. There is just something about being in a public place. Knowing that all 4 of us are going to do incredibly naughty things later. Watching the room of other boring people; seeing if they notice our chemistry. Sharing incredibly hilarious stories mixed with appraising looks at the other couple. Trying to keep our voices down.There is an element of danger. As ridiculous as it sounds in the back of your head you feel like everyone else in the room knows and they are going stand up and point and gawk at any moment. (I will tell the sexy details in a min)

It is actually kind of hard to explain the swinger mentality. When you go out on a normal 1v1 date, people accept that. That is "normal". Therefore no one gives those people a second thought. However if anyone had actually know what we were going to do later I am sure there would be 2-3 responses that we would get.

1) Shock and repulsion/horror: This is a very common response unfortunately. People can be very close minded. Whether this is from religion, morals or just plain not having any education about swinging. This reason is why most swingers are some of the most private closed mouth people around "vanilla" (non-swingers) people.

2) Curiosity mixed with un-welcomed desire: These people seem cool about it at first. But later they tend to think that just because you swing that we are instantly going to want to fuck you. We (and most swingers) are super picky about who they choose to have fun with so more than likely you don't fit the profile of what they are looking for. This mentality gets very annoying which again why swingers are so private.

3) People that don't care: This is my favorite sort of reaction. Whether they agree with what we do or not, they simply just don't care. They let people be who they want to be without interfering. Again my fav type of reaction.


Ok ok ok enough of the reactions to swingers. Let me tell you about our night last night. So we all had dinner together. It was pretty good food. Finally we couldn't take the sexual tension anymore. We all went to the hotel. I am usually the first one to have some form of article of clothing taken off. So I took my shirt off and then started playing with her. I was gentle. It was their first time swinging so i took my time with her. Playing, licking, i slipped her bra off. Her breasts were amazing and so sensitive. I took her nipples in my hands and swirled them around and licked and sucked on them.

I then started kissing her and it was like she went from shy to sex goddess in 2 seconds flat. I don't think i have ever been kissed by a girl with that much passion before. She was such a good kisser too (which is a huge turn on for me). I was on top of her at this point and she flipped me over and pulled off my panties. Kissed me from head to toe, teasing me. Then she licked me and shivers and jolts of pleasure went through me.

The rest of the night progressed awesomely. He had abs of the gods and we had so much fun together. At one point i was licking her and he was licking me and she was give my guy a blowjob. hehe a little "train" of sexiness and pleasure. Eventually we paired off. Me and her guy, and Hubby and her. mmmmm yes. It was crazy fun. Then we switched back. Me and hubby and she and he. I lost count of how many times I came. Eventually we all were just laying on the beds talking and having a nice relaxing time. I fell asleep at this point. I was so tired from all the cumming. Straight passed out. haha. They didnt mind though. We all snuggled. Then then went home. I was half asleep but I remember their fun sexy glow that they had around them. mmmm

It was one hell of a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment