Friday, January 27, 2012

My plans for the weekend



I have one hell of a weekend planned. Tomorrow I am offically getting my feet wet in the world of non adult modeling. I have a true Gig for about 4 hours. Should be interesting. Then I might go to a metal show after the promo on friday night. Should make for a fun day.

Then on Saturday, We are going to the guy's band practice. I love listening to my guy sing and play and create. What can i say i'm a sucker for the creative types. After that we have a sexy hot date with a couple. HEHEHEH I can't wait. This guy has abs of the gods and the woman is....mmmm lets just say very nice! I cant wait to have dinner and then play with them yummy yummy yummy.

And then on Sunday, we should have people coming over to play deadlands. Should be an epic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment