Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My cat came back


Just a really quicky tonight. This evening I was camming. I had a decent day (even had a girl pvt me). Well I was in the bedroom and I had literally just finished a private show, when I heard this meow at the window. This super surprised me because our cat of 3 years had run away. It had been 5 days since we had seen him. We adopted him with no claws so we thought he was probably dead. I thought the meow sound was hubby playing a joke on me. And when I called out hubby's name and only a meow answered I feared for who it might be. Well when I pulled the curtain aside lo-behold there were a familiar pair of glowing green eyes staring at me. I was so shocked. The funny thing was was that i had no clothes on. I had yet to put them back on after I had just finished with my private show. Then the window wouldn't open. So i kept hurrying and fiddling with the damn window, naked as a jay bird. LOL. If the neighbors were watching i am sure they got quite the free show. Finally I got him inside and got him some water and food. He seems ok except for a slight limp on his right paw. We are going to take him to the vet tomorrow just to make sure. I am just so happy because it felt like a member our family was gone. Now we are all together again. Me,hubby, dog and CAT! Yay

<3 Ambient

No comments:

Post a Comment