Thursday, June 16, 2011

Support And My Sex Life

First off I want to talk about how awesome my friends are. I am the type of girl that only has a close knit group of friends. They are great. The few choosen few I have told what I am do for work have been super supportive. The usual reaction is wide eyes and raised eyebrows. Lol but as soon as the inital shock goes away they are totally supportive. I even had one guy who said he was really impressed with my initiative. He said that I had the "cushyiest" job outta all of us. And to an extent he is right. I basiclly get to look pretty all day ;). I feel like I now have some control over my life. I can make my dreams happen!  And I enjoy what I do. I get to work from home and talk to guys that love my "assests" all day, and i get to wear sexy outfits. Which brings me to the second part of my blog today.

Wearing sexy outfits is probably one of the best perks of this job ( i get to write them off on my taxes too YAY shopping!) Well I  cam in my bedroom and when i am done with a private show i will usually come out to get a drink or food or whatever and in doing so my husband sees me in said sexy outfit. In whatever state of undress i might be in. He will usually give me the "oh god you look sexy" eyes and sometimes amazing, mind blowing sex comes from that.

Well the other night probably the best sex i have ever had came out of that look. I had just got done with a private. It was one of those 2 min assholes that i was talking about in my previous blog. I had just started to play with myself when he left the room. I always hate that because it leaves me incredibly horny. So I said to myself that i needed a drink and some food before i went back into free chat. I slipped on my thong and put my bra back on. As i opened the door the smell of food cooking filled my senses. I walked into the kitchen where he was cooking dinner. It looked good but it wasnt ready yet so i walked to the fridge to get a drink and wait for the food to be done. As I walked past him and bent over to get in the fridge, I feel his hand on my ass. Caressing my soft skin. I turned around in surprise. As I looked into his hazel/green eyes I saw a look of wanting filling them. I smiled at him in a teasing way. I then proceeded to turn around and fold at the waist to put my drink back in the fridge while grinding my ass against his tight pants. He put the food on simmer and gave me a seductive smile as he pushed me towards the couch. I went willing, his demeanor was getting me hot. He pushed me over the back of the couch, his hands running sweetly up and down my milky white skin. His eyes taking it all while not saying a word. He flipped me over so i faced him did the same thing.

He pulled off his shirt and let me run my hands all over his chest and back. I pulled him to me and started to kiss and nibble on his neck, our hips starting to grind in rhythm. I flicked my tongue across his ear. "I want you so much" , I whispered in his ear. I then passionatly kissed him while our hands roamed all over each other. I rubbed the hard spot in his pants and grabbed his ass while he squeezed my boobs and kissed me all the harder. I was done with sweet though. All of a sudden I bit his neck hard and started sucking on it as he gasped in pleasure. He grabbed my nipples through my bra and started twisting. I couldnt keep biting him under the pleasure he was giving me. I pushed him away and the look in my eyes said "Come get me if you can, if I let you" He smiles at the challenge. I run to the other side of the couch playing hard to get and strides after me, not having any of it, and grabs my wrist and throws me on my back on the couch. He gets on top of me and pins my wrists above my head as he teases me with his tongue and other hand while i pretend to struggle and bit and lick his arm that is holding me. Finally, i cant stand it anymore and I break free of his hold and slide my hands to the button on his pants and start to undo them. He grabs the back of my bra and undoes it and tosses it to the other side of the room as my breasts fall out. I get his pants off him and he almost rips my thong off. He starts kissing me and then moves his kisses down my body until his tongue is flicking across my clit as i moan in pleasure. When he is done teasing me he quickly thrust inside me with his hard dick. He thrusts me hard as my hips move with him in concordance.

He then stops and looks sweetly at me and brushes my hair off my face and over my ear and says "can we do anal love?" (i like anal, it just isnt my fav thing) I was in the mood for it and i said yes. So he pulls me off the couch and into the bedroom. We move my laptop and camming things on to the floor and he gets the lube and pushes me onto all fours on the bed. I grab the bars on the head board as he rubs the lube and inserts two fingers in to my pussy. I was getting so close to cumming. He then turned on my toy and put in my pussy and then put a finger in my ass. Oh God I was so tight and his finger felt so good with agaisnt the vibrations from the toy in my pussy. I couldn't hold it any longer. "I gonna cum", I said. "Go ahead, I want to feel it". I came so hard with the toy and his fingers.  As he pulled the toy and his fingers out he gave me a second to recover and then he slowly slid his hard dick in my  ass while i rubbed in circle on my clit. It fit so tight. "Harder", I said. I was close to cumming again. Him thrusting me harder and faster with every second. I could feel him getting close. And finally we came at the same time. Him moaning with pleasure and me screaming. My eyes rolling back in my head and my back arching with the force of our combined orgasim. Afterwards, we cleaned off and just laid there in sated exhaughstion. Pleasure and contentment rolling off us in waves.

It was probably the best sex ever. *sighs in contentment*

Hope yall enjoyed a little insight into my sex life

<3 Ambient

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for making me so hard & horny while reading. That was amazing. Do you have any fantasies you'd be willing to share or mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welsome. It was amazing sex to write about. And yes i do have some fantasies that i would love played out. I will do my next blog on a special one that id love to have done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear about your fantasies. I've really enjoyed reading your blogs, Yes even the non hardcore ones.

    ReplyDelete