Friday, June 24, 2011

My Fantasy

I wanted to tell you all about this fantasy that I have rolling around my head. Its pretty simple but I think that it would be super hot.  Ok I am into bondage a bit and it would start out that I would be blindfolded by my guys.  And then my wrists would be tied together with black rope. And then my feet would be tied tight (but enough that i could hobble). I would then be teased with a guy's tongue all over my neck. And I would feel hands roam all over my body, not being able to see just adding to the suspension and anticipation.  I would then be taken to a car and thrown in the back seat.  While I was laying in the back seat the guy would get on top of me and proceed to have a hot make out session with me. Wiggling against my restraints, my hands wanting to roam on his body but not being able to. Just about when i couldn't stand it anymore, he stops making out with me and slams the door leaving me writhing in unfulfilled pleasure in the back seat. He then gets in the drivers seat and (not saying a word) drives me to our destination. He then gets out and grabs me by my arms and drags me a distance. From my other senses i can tell that it is a forest and i hear the distinctive sound of a waterfall. Then i get thrown down on a blanket and the blindfold is ripped off. I am in a forest glen on a blanket with a picnic and there is a waterfall next to us. He flips me over on all fours and in doggy (still tied up). He spreads my legs and rips off my panties. And then he proceeds to fuck me. Thrusting is rock hard dick inside my pussy. Halfway through the amazing animal sex it turns into passionate love making. He unties me and we make love. When we are done we simply lay their in each others arms in sweaty exhaustion. After we had gotten our breath back we go skinny dipping in the waterfall and play with each other naked. Maybe have sex in the water. Then when we are done we eat and have a good picnic.

That's one of my fantasies. Hope you like it

<3 Ambient

1 comment:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! Though while i would enjoy doing the teasing, i would also enjoy being a submissive slave cuck to serve You! You look great Ms Ambient. i followed You on Twitter. i am @respectandobey. i saw that You were from Indiana and i had to see what You were all about ... i'm in Indy. i'd love to keep in touch with another naughty slut!

    ReplyDelete