Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Types of Men


This blog is all about the types of men that come into my chat room.

The Freebies

These men want nothing more than to get a free show. Most tend to talk a lot and normally repeat what they have asked for over and over and over. "Show tits" , "bra off", "fuck yourself baby". These are only a few of the things you get guys to ask you to do for free. On site like myfreecams you can be topless so i leave the decision to accede to your discretion. I usually just ignore these guys. But sometimes if you give a little you will get a lot. For example on guy came into my room and by the way he was acting i had labeled him a "freebie" in my head, However he was insistent that i do a hand bra and if i did he would take me private. (if you don't know what that is you take your bra off but cover your nipples with your hands). So finally i did one. I teased all the other guys to make it a game. And he took me private and we had a really hot time. Now he is one of my biggest spenders. Be careful though about guys like this. Usually they will just say for you to do something and they will  pvt you and then leave the room after you have done this. Its a fine line to walk. Also if you find a guy that you aren't sure of, then check how much money or tokens he has. Make and informed decision. Also watch for guys that just stay in your chat room the entire time you are on. They wont spend a dime on you but they continually say "nice boobs", "great ass" things of that nature. I just casually keep an eye on those dudes but try and stay focus on the guys serious about pvts.

The Lonely

These guys tend to get in and talk your ear off. All they want is your attention. There are some lonely guys that will actually take you private and have nice long chats (and the sex thing too) with you but most are guys just jerking you around and not in the good way. If you play your cards right you might get one of these guys to spend a ton of money on you and might become on of your biggest followers. My advice? Try and get a feel for what the guy likes. I tend to get guys that like comic books. I start talking about marvel or dc and they start drooling even more. Make yourself seem like a well rounded person (i try that in irl anyways) and that you are actually interested in what they like. It is important to remember what each specific guy likes. Now the best guys are the ones that i can easily talk to and have chemistry with. Some guys just want you to do all the talking, It can get hard with there is hardly any feedback from them.

The Assholes

These guys are exactly what they seem. Even model will get the few guys that don"t like them. They may call you fat or ugly etc but these are the obvious ones. I just ban those fuckers without a second regret. But there are hidden assholes. Usually they are guys that have money and come into you chat room and after a little bit of watching they say "wanna go pvt" and you say yes. (or worse they just insta-private you) So you get in there with no idea what they want to see. I usually guess they want to see the normal. I ask seductively what they want to see and they end up just saying "get naked" and that's it. So you take off your clothes and by the time you start playing with yourself they leave. Without another word. I hate guys that don't at least say hi when they come into private with me. I call these 2 min assholes. Just remember don't put up with the shit. If they are bothering you just ban them. We have too much good traffic to worry about the bad.

The Nice/Normal Guys

These guys are obviously my favorites. They will come into chat and be polite and totally enthralled by you. I like these guys. I especially like the guys that get on cam 2 cam with me in pvt. It makes it easy when you are in doggie style and you can hear the guy moan or speak instead of having to turn around every 5 seconds to see if he has typed anything. Try and get these guys to join your fan club. They are the ones your ultimately want to follow you.

The Fetish

FEET:     There are tons of guys looking for really different things out there. Try and catch any vibes that you can from these guys. I like foot fetish guys. They make my job easy. Take off shoes and stocking and put them up to camera and commence with the wiggling of toes lol. You can make is hotter than that. Take a finger and put it in your mouth like you were doing a bj and make it all wet and then slide your finger through the spaces between your toes.

DOMINATE/SUBMISSIVE:     I get a lot of these guys. They want me to dominate them. I get a few of guys that want me to be submissive. It is important that with these guys that you set boundries. If they are asking you be submissive make sure you tell them what you are not ok with. Also make sure it goes both ways if you are getting to be dominate make sure you know how far to push these guys. Usually though the dirtier the better. I tend to make up stories for the guys i domme. For example I tie the guy up in the bathroom and leave him there on the floor. While he is in there I am hosting a party. Playing the perfect hostess. Then when i decide to remember that the guy is there I drag him out and put a leash around his neck. I then walk him out into the party where i take a seat (like a queen) and make him feed me and refill my drinks while everyone else watches. Pretty much i treat them not worthy of my notice. Then when i am done with the party i leave them tied up in the bedroom with words that "You didn't do ____ well enough, we will discuss this when i get back" I send everyone  else home and then procede to the sex. There are infinate possiblites for this. Do what ever your can image.

YOUNG GIRL:     This is a bit of a moral issue for me (and i dont have a ton of moral issues). They want me to play like preteen stuff and i just cant do it. I could play it but the lowest age i can go is 16 and that is pushing the boundaries for me. I also have just too much boobage to go any lower lol. If you are ok doing this then whatever floats your boat. Simply be honest about what you will and wont do.


Well thats my general assesment of most of the guys that i see. If you read all of this sorry it was soooo long but i hope there was some good information for all you noobies out there.

Much love

Ambient

3 comments:

  1. lol this was spot on! it's refreshing to hear from another model that we get almost the same types of traffic. i love my regulars. they're sweet and fun to chat with. i love smiling and they definitely make me smile. hope yours do the same! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks. ya we can get some interesting ones lol. True true. This blog was nothing like all the hott posts you make. i read your stuff and go "damn, that was hot" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, Ms Ambient. As you can guess by my name and by calling You Ms all the time, i am certainly the submissive type. Generally speaking, i'm a nice, normal guy and while i may not spend alot at the start, i am looking for someone that appeals to me ... and i'm not at all opposed to becoming even a bit of a financial slave. i love it hot and nasty. i enjoy your idea of Domming me, as if i'm only a worthless cuck to You ... i really do admire Women and find them superior to men. That said, i also enjoy a good tease and a good hard fuck. i enjoy reading Your blogs.

    ReplyDelete