Monday, August 8, 2011

GenCon Goodies and Review


I had so much fun at GenCon this year. Me and the hubby spent almost all day up there. This post will be full of pics of what i got and etc. I got a few things for you. I was in a total badass mood here. No sleep and all hyped up and excited to be there. This is my modern sivir costume. Yes it's a homemade costume lol i only started it a week before con so it worked. the shield was fun to play with.
Here is some of the jewelry that i got. The red choker necklace that i got there has a bell and a loop on it. Thats for all you guys that wanna lead me around on a leash (mmm yes plz and then make me lick your cock?) The necklace and earrings are d20 dice. I love them. I wore them tonight to the game. The other thing is a tiara of sorts. The jewel is just so pretty and i feel like a princess in it.

This is the shirt i got. It shows off my geek/nerd side really hard. But its so true i had to get it. And yes there are boobs under all those clothes...





There is most of the awesome artwork that i got. All of them were done my Aaron Miller (except for the deadlands one). Sweet guy. Love all of this. My fav is the village waterfall one. Forgive the bad pic of it but they are all awesome.

GenCon was awesome. So many people and lots of things to buy. I loved just randomly sitting down and playing a demo with random guys. I kept wondering if I "knew" any of them lol. Maybe one day. Feel free to comment and give me your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment