Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bad Week

 Forgive my rant guys. This is how i have felt this week. Its just been (money-wise) a crappy 5 days. I guess we all have them but it is still annoying when i have rent looming over my head. Sigh. But seriously i am barely halfway to rent. I usually try and make 100$ a day which is usually possible...not this week. On Tuesday i just quit early because i spent almost 2 hours and made like 5$. And there were hardly any guys in my room. Last night started off decent but just gradually slowed to a grinding halt.

Being the only source of income in the house is trying. My husband just got a night job but he doesn't start it until next week. It'll take some of the pressure off me tho. Another good thing that will make me feel better in the long run is that my car will be paid off at the end of September. So that will give me another 300$ in my pocket a month. I'm going to use that to start up my own site and get all that rolling.

Ugh sometimes i really hate finances and money. It has crossed my mind just to go out in the middle of nowhere, build a cabin, grow and catch my own food lol. but i really dont think that i could do without the internet and i do love to cam. I really really love it when i make money at it too. I guess there is nothing to do but keep trying. Push through it. Maybe next week will be outstanding...here's hoping

p.s. oh the guys that did have shows with me this week were awesome. I had some really nice times with my fan club members and people.

<3 Ambient Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment