Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wake up Sex







So ya its probably one of my favorite types of sex. First off I love my sleep. Seriously I probably get about 10-12 hours of sleep. Just my natural sleep cycle i suppose. Anyways my hubby woke me up in bed this morning. He said that i should wake up and snuggle him. My hair was all sleepily tangled but i was completely naked and warm from being under the covers. He snuggled up next to my naked body. Kissing me and teasing me. Making me laugh with his silly antics. Suddenly the silly turned sexy. The next thing that i knew we were making out. Pulling each others hair. Suddenly he jumped on top of me and slid his dick inside my tight pussy. I was so tight and his dick felt so huge. It was rock hard. It felt so good. We passionately made out as we rocked back and forth together. Finally i started to moan as i started cumming. He then shuddered at the same time and we both came at the same time. It was glorious. Afterwards we snuggled more and slept a little then got up and he made me food. I really love him to death. He then convinced me to take the day off and snuggle and watch tv and play video games with him. Its been a nice day. The only thing that could make it better was if we had money to go on a shopping spree. but hey a girl can dream right.

<3 Ambient Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment