Friday, August 19, 2011

My Love for Women


I've been thinking about women a lot lately. While i love men and I'm married to a man there is something about a women's ass...and boobs (runs off into fantasy land). Being a swinger i do have some experience with pleasing women. First off there are the things about a women that make them better than men on some levels. Number one: We smell a lot better. Number 2: Lips are so soft. Number 3: Our skin is so soft and our legs are silky.

Now lets go into how much pleasing a women makes me feel. I love the foreplay. I like to take my time. Teasing a women with my eyes, running my hands thru her hair. Brushing her hair over her ear. Kissing her lips. Licking my tongue over her neck. Lightly blowing my hot breath in her ears. Nibbling her neck. Deeply inhaling and smelling the scent of her. Then start to make out while my hands run playfully up her legs. And finally pulling her towards me, our breasts smashing together, my hands tracing the curve of her spine down to her ass and gently squeezing and exploring.

Not being able to stand teasing her any longer I rip off her dress. Exploring her with my eyes as she does the same to me. Letting her slowly undress me. I get wet and the sight of the curves of her breasts and the way she looks in her bra and panties and the way her hands feel on me. Flipping her around and making her bend over and let me look and appraise the sight of her in a tight thong. Pulling it down around her ankles and heels. Then wet my fingers and lightly play with her pussy. Just using my hand on her outer lips to tease her as she writhes and grinds up against me.

Then i undo her bra and push her on her back down on the bed. Starting with her toes and licking and flicking my tongue on her ankles. Massaging her calves, working my way up her silky legs. Brushing my breasts against her as i crawl slowly up her body. Making eye contact and nibbling on her thighs, working my way towards her clit. Letting her hands run through my hair. Then as soon as I'm almost to her pussy i keep going up her stomach. Watching her beg me with her eyes and i just smile in return. Mischievously, sliding my hands around her back and stomach. Moving my hands and squeezing her boobs. Flicking my tongue on her perk nipples. Softly bite her hard nipples and pinch them between my fingers.

Then letting her push me back down to her pussy. Working her pussy. Really just eating it out. Deeply sticking my tongue in her vagina. Putting my whole face in there. Using my tongue on every inch. Then using my fingers, First just one, and then two. Moving then in and out, in and out. Hitting her g-spot. Feeling her tighten around me. Then i add my tongue with the fingers into the mix. Hearing her moan just turning me on so much. Loving every minute of it. She gets louder as i can feel her getting closer. Almost feeling her waves of pleasure as the electrify through her body.Finally she cums. Feeling her cum all over my fingers as she jumps under me, almost screaming with the force of it. When she comes down from that wonderful high of cumming. Afterward just snuggling.

Yes i love women, But the reason i like men is because women can get so crazy........And sometimes i just need a really good fucking.... ;)

<3 Ambient Magic

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered having a female friend of yours join you on cam and doing a girl on girl show?

    I think it would be ABSOLUTELY HOT to see you making out or screwing around with another woman on cam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm that would be fun, maybe i can convince one of my swinger friends to join me for a date on cam. good idea viper thanks bb

    ReplyDelete