Sunday, August 21, 2011

Unexpected Swinging Night

So ya tonight was so unexpected that i have to blog about it. If you follow my twitter you saw that i cancelled my cam tonight so I could go to my friends band. Well we stopped at my friends house to get ready to get ready to go to the show. We drank a little there and then we went to the bar. The band was awesome. We all and a bunch of other people had a great time. We rocked out and got smashed. We waited until we were sober enough to drive and then the hubby and me went and got tacos for us and the other couple. We were just going to go back to their house to drink but when we got their the girl pulled hubby into the other room and started ripping his clothes off. This was completey unexpected. This couple knew that we were swingers but never acted on that knowledge. I guess they had discussed it. Well I paired off with her husband and had amazing sex. Ha, then we played a few games and then hubby and I came home. We took the dog on a walk and discussed how random that act was while we were walking but by the time we got back home we were almost ripping each others clothes off. We push each other to the bed and just proceeded to have animal fucking sex. He had marks from her on him and i added my own. Making the bed shake until we both came again and just laid there in sated exhaustion. I have to say that it was a crazy ass night. Fun, i love swinging.

<3 Ambient

No comments:

Post a Comment